January 7, 2010

Recent Reads

1. Collaborative Art Journals and Shared Visions in Mixed Media
Don't you just love the title? This was one of my xmas presents, and I dived right in. Colorful. Informative. Fun.

2. The Templar Legacy
Needed a literary candy type of read. Had read this book many years ago, and it is not bad as thrillers go. I love Templar stories, and if you know nothing about them, this is a good introduction.

3. The Great Man
My book club will be discussing this on Sunday. It is my first book by the author and I loved it. Unlike what you'd expect from the title, it is not really about a man, but rather about the group of women in his lives. The story explores the idea of relationships - between partners, between parents and their children. How do the choices we make affect us? How do they affect our children? I would highly recommend this book. It is a fab read.

No comments: