April 22, 2014

Journal pages: Faces

I am obessessed with drawing faces. I see an interesting face, and my first thought is "I want to draw that". Now, I do not claim to draw them well, but over time with my almost daily practice, I can see that I am developing a style of sorts. So here are my most recent faces. As always, click on images to view larger.

Inspired by HONY.

Self Portrait done while looking in a mirror. A sister in an alternate universe maybe?

Another selfie done same day, same mirror, a couple of hours later. Looks more like me, but not quite.

Inspired by HONY.

I watch GLEE. It is not as good as the first season, but I still watch it.

Inspired by HONY.

This sketch was done in my cheapo writing/sketching journal using black and blue pens and a blue highlighter for that blue hair.
You can see a video of my 2014 journal plans here.

No comments: