April 8, 2014

Journal pages: Faces

I don't draw faces very well, but I still love sketching them. Interesting faces call to me, and I sketch people from videos I watch or blogs I read. I am happy if there is a bit of the sketch that captures the essence of what drew me to that face. Here are some of the faces that I found interesting lately.

Anita Hill on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

Danny Gregory video talking about Sketchbook Skool.

Inspired by Roz. I love how she captures faces.

I watched a video of this artist and his work.

Daily inspiration from HONY. Loved her expression.

Watched a video of this artist and her work.

Daily inspiration from HONY.

There sketches were all done in my cheapo writing/sketching journal using PITT pens.
You can see a video of my 2014 journal plans here.

No comments: