March 15, 2012

What I'm doing instead of packing
















The good news is that I have a packing and to-do list. The bad news? I'd rather go shopping for additional snacks for the trip.

And of course had to stop in at the book store. And get a cup of tea. And relax with with a book and some magazines. While there, a "gaggle" of women arrived and settled at a table near me. I could not resist. Dug out my sketch book and a pen. One of the woman and I made eye contact. She knew exactly what I was doing. Her reaction? She sat up straighter. Love that.

I am not a total slacker. I have checked off many things on my list. I even got a hair cut today. Yes I know all about the notion that one should cut hair at least two weeks before an event or photo opp. But what the heck. That is what hats are for. Well, am off to sample some of the snacks I got for the trip - after all, I do want to make sure that they are not poisoned.

No comments: