March 16, 2012

One more day ...
















Today is it. I gotta get it all done today. We leave for Turkey tomorrow. Stay tuned for stories from another land.

In the meantime, realize this morning that I am missing one of the bag of snacks I had bought for the trip. Well, did not loose it so much as eat it. Oops. Good thing I got extra.

I'm not a fan of TV. You know me you know that. But I do enjoy certain shows. I watch them online whenever I please. And I am a sucker for musicals. Don't get me started on The Sound of Music.... Well, happened to stumble upon SMASH and quite like it. Yes, it is really a soap opera with musical numbers I know. Umm, and just so you know, it is dangerous to snack and watch this show at the same time. They should have a warning at the beginning and every 20 minutes after. This journal spread is a sketch of two of my fave actors in the show. Pen and markers. The background was leftover inks from another project.

No comments: