March 3, 2012

Paper Love

















Hello. My name is Elizabeth. And I am a paperholic.

I love paper. Always have. And even though I love the ease of doing things electronically, I still collect paper. I have paper coming out the wazoo. I might even be considered a paper hoarder. I simply cannot walk past pretty paper. I put a moratorium on all new paper purchases a couple of years ago (though I do fall off the wagon now and again), and am slowly making my way through my stash.

Maybe you are like me, and find some paper simply too good to use. Umm, what are we saving it for? My mantra is: I can always get more. I can always get more. Last week I finally went through my entire stash of 9x12 cheapo watercolor paper (gasp!). I must admit to a twinge of withdrawal symptoms, but I have several pads of larger size paper still waiting for me, so it is not like I am bereft of paper. Though am wondering if I have enough for the post-apocalyptic world .... I digress.

I am currently surrounded by stacks of paper. Not hidden away, but out in the open. Why? Because we have finalized our travel plans, and heading to Turkey in a couple of weeks. I am vibrating with excitement. Remember my over-excited post? Well, have been rather excitable lately.

In preparation for the trip am making a new travel journal - so much fun to create - and have dived into my paper stash looking for candidates who want to go to Turkey with me.

Thanks for checking in. Stay tuned for further updates.

No comments: