October 16, 2006

Tigers

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge baseball fan.
Sure, I'll watch a game if it's on in front of me, but go out of my way to catch a game? Hardly.

I have watched quite a few games in the past week or so however. How could I not when Susan has dug up the old Tigers pendant and baseball hat? The win on Saturday was super sweet for all those Detroit fans - who have been waiting since I was 2 (and knew nothing about baseball) for a moment like this. A good game that was decided in the bottom of the ninth (yup- I do have all the lingo down).

If only to make my partner happy - I say:

Go Tigers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi E;
Saturday night I was in the car with my boyfriend and his son coming back from Indiana. We got in Tiger radio range in the last inning for the last batter and heard "The Tigers are going to the World Series". It was a great moment.
Pam