October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

A good day weather-wise for all the little ghosts and goblins.
High of almost 70! We’ve had snow some years.

Enjoyed a beautiful sunrise on my morning walk, and went to the local park for a picnic lunch. Trying to enjoy as much as this lovely weather window as I can.

Am still trying to get used to the fact that I’ve gained an hour with “fall back”. My internal clock has not caught up yet, and I’m reminded again of how arbitrary the concept of time really is – we can add or loose an hour at will. And we all drink the cool-aid. Except for certain states, and I believe Indiana is one such state that refuses to play along. Makes it all very confusing when you call people across time zones.

We’ve stocked up on candy – only the types I’ll eat – and look forward to the little ones tonight. I mean really, what mean person buys cheap candy of a type they themselves would not eat? There are circumstances when I understand the need to egg someone’s car or mailbox.

Trick or Treat!

No comments: