January 17, 2018

One Little Word 2018 | Savor



If you read my blog, you know that rather than make resolutions, I pick a word each year. I've discovered that having a word as a focus, shapes my year dramatically. I am affected physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually in unexpected ways.

Past years:
2008: Health and Wealth
2009: Passion
2010: Connect
2011: Explore
2012: Light
2013: Begin
2014: Cultivate
2016: Stretch

My word for 2017 was TRY, and each month I paired my word with an objective and tracked how well I did, or did not do. It turned out to be a great word for me last year, and I learned much about myself, my self-imposed restrictions, and made major changes that I plan to maintain this year.

My word for 2018 is SAVOR. Here are some facets that excite me:
Appreciate | Relish | Taste | Experience | Sample |  Luxuriate In | Treasure | Enjoy | Cherish.

I wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who read along, share your journey, and inspire me. May 2018 be the best year yet.

No comments: