January 1, 2015

One Little Word 2015 | CY365

If you read my blog, you know that rather than make resolutions, I pick a word each year. I've discovered that having a word as a focus, shapes my year dramatically. I am affected physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually in unexpected ways.

Past years:
2008: Health and Wealth
2009: Passion
2010: Connect
2011: Explore
2012: Light
2013: Begin

My word for 2014 was CULTIVATE, and each month I paired my word with an objective and tracked how well I did, or did not do. It turned out to be a great word for me last year, and I learned much about myself, my self-imposed restrictions, and made major changes that I plan to maintain this year.

My word for 2015 is CAPTURE. Here are some facets that excite me:
Record or express accurately in words or pictures| Represent| Interpret| Attract| Appeal| Change| Aquire

As part my One Little Word project this year, I have decided to play along with Capture Your 365 - a daily prompted photo project. My plan is to post daily photos on Instagram and Flickr, and do a weekly summary here on my blog. If you are playing along with the CY365 project I'd love a link to your shared photos. 

Here is the photo for today's prompt: Good Morning 2015!


I wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who read along, share your journey, and inspire me. May 2015 be the best year yet.

No comments: