February 16, 2016

One Little Word 2016

This post is a little late this year, but I've been focused on my One Little Word since the start of the year.

If you read my blog, you know that rather than make resolutions, I pick a word each year. I've discovered that having a word as a focus, shapes my year dramatically. I am affected physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually in unexpected ways.

Past years:
2008: Health and Wealth
2009: Passion
2010: Connect
2011: Explore
2012: Light

My word for 2015 was Capture, and each month I paired my word with the Capture Your 365 photo projectIt turned out to be a great word for me last year, and I learned much about myself, and I noticed so many of the little details that make my life mine. You can see the photos I captured last year on Flickr or Instagram.

My word for 2016 is STRETCH. Here are some facets that excite me:
Grow| Expand| Change form| Stretch out| Lengthen| Movement| Adapt

I wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who read along, share your journey, and inspire me. May 2016 be the best year yet.

No comments: