January 21, 2013

Monday morning

So the Patriots did not win last night, and there is no joy in mudville today. The Super Bowl will be 49ers against the Ravens. Should a be a good game. Staying true to the AFC, I guess I'll be rooting for the Ravens. But it is just not the same when your team is not in it. Should however be a lot less stressful to watch.

Martin Luther King Jr day here in the US. Could there be a better day to think about one's dreams?

A winter advisory for later today, so we are expecting snow. Not too much. Just the right amount to make everything pretty, and to play in.

I have not been impressed with the last two books I finished, so am in search of one that entralls me.

Week 7 of my Astronomy class is up. On tap this week? Galaxies. Billions and billions.

Happy Monday. Hope it is a great one.

No comments: