November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat

And just like that another month has flown by. Am holding on for dear life. Need to spend more time running or meditating - time always seem to move at a crawl then.

I love quaint American traditions - like Halloween - where kids dress up and walk up to strangers homes and ask for candy. I mean think about that for a moment. Do kids really need to be given more sugar? Well, kids aside, I'm getting smarter in my old age. Bought way less candy, so was left with only five at the end of the night. Better than having bags of the stuff that I constantly have to pit my non-existent willpower against.

(Click on image to enlarge)

Spent some time at my local book store with hot tea, magazines, and my journal. Sketched images that caught my eye and then made them my own. Added the watercolor at home while listening to something that is blowing my mind. Will share soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love these creatures!