November 7, 2012

Play Date

We had my nephews over for a play date yesterday.

 
It was election day, so we went in to vote. No lines at all in our town. The kids were fascinated by the entire process. We discussed who they would vote for if they could, and also talked about the pros and cons of the three ballot questions. Our civic duty done, we spent the rest of the day discussing books, going for a walk, climbing trees, making a fire, and playing monopoly. And before we knew it, it was time for them to go home. Good thing we have another play date scheduled for next week.

1 comment:

Photocat said...

Hi Elizabeth, tried to contact you via email but did not find an email. So I will post it here... You found my old blog, the one with the 40 pounds difference. My new blog is http://photocatseyes.net

I am glad I am alive too. Life can change way too sudden if you ask me.

sounds like Election day was a good day in your house! All's well in England too! Thanks for your comment.