December 1, 2010

Journal pages

Love how this turned out. I have this fab switch plate in my study and cannot recall where I bought it. Every time I turn on the light it makes me smile. My walls are almost that color when the afternoon light comes streaming in.

Here is a story about going along with "mistakes" and seeing what happens. I had no intention of adding any texture to the background color then I went and painted the next page and got that puddle on the top right page. See it? Well, decided that it was telling me that the page needed to be textured and voila! here is the end result. Love when that happens.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

these colors are just yummy and love the creature light switch. so cool. love your journal pages, they are very inspiring. thanks for sharing. you are really sharing some special times with your nephews. that is beautiful. happy holidays.