December 4, 2010

December Daily 2010 - Day 3

Journaling:

Best of Boston. We visited the Museum of Fine Arts in the morning and enjoyed a concert at the Boston Symphony Orchestra in the afternoon. The new wing of Art in the Americas at the MFA exceeded my wildest expectations. Move over Prado. Rush tickets at the BSO are the best kept secret in town. I’ve never seen anyone who had to conduct from a chair due to an injury. Talk about dancing feet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capturing stories. One day at a time. For the month of December.

2 comments:

Nolatari said...

I absolutely LOVE your page design! What a modern take on seasonal colors, and with a twist! Truly exquisite and soooo inspiring. I will definitely use your design as a jumping off point for future projects. Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

I live close to Boston and haven't been to either of those events/places. Maybe I should check them out. It's funny how you skip so many things in your own area! Love your page!