December 17, 2010

December Daily 2010 - Day 16

Journaling:
I love that our tree ornaments are connected to memories. One of our travel traditions is to find an ornament to add to our collection. On this page, the center one belonged to Susan’s mom. The one of Henry VIII on the top right is from one of our London trips, and the one on the bottom right is from New Orleans. I love that every time we trim the tree it is a fun trip down memory lane.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capturing stories. One day at a time. For the month of December.

3 comments:

Tara said...

We also try to collect an ornament from each place we travel. Lovely page!!

Jamie said...

My souvenir is always an ornament. Only problem is I started with blown glass-not so great for traveling!! Love this page!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks. I knew there were others out there who did the same. Blown glass would be tough though.