December 31, 2010

December Daily 2010 - Done

WhooHoo - Am done with my first ever December Daily project!
You can also see the entire album here.

I've really enjoyed the daily dose of creativity, and have loved looking at the wonderful pages created by others this month. So much inspiration out there.

My decision to make this entire album digitally was part of what enabled me to complete it - I did not have to fuss with printing, embellishments, etc. An impromptu trip? No worries. My project was portable. Spending a little time in November creating my four foundation pages made each page creation so much simpler - all I had to do was figure out what story I was going to tell and add the photos. A huge time and sanity saver.

While I do not love all the pages I created, I love the finished album - a record of a place and time in my life. Love that.

As promised, here is a supplies list for my pages:
  • Jessica Sprague's Holidays in Hand class was the source of my 12x12 layered template, date numbers, and most of the papers
  • Also used papers from Katie Pertiet Winter Wish kit, KTeague Berry Days kit, LynnG, Shabby Princess Holiday Magic, Seasonal Sampler, Dot Com and Dinner Party kits
  • Word art from Rhonna Farrer
Looking forward to this project again next year.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I really love your album!