December 5, 2010

December Daily 2010 - Day 4

Journaling:

Art Journaling is one of my many passions. I love everything about it - the texture of the paper, the color of the paint, the smell of ink. I’ve kept a written journal for as long as I can remember, and have had fun experimenting with these journals. I’ve loved binding my own books and have spent countless hours playing with paint. I have connected with people locally and globally who share the same passion. Love that I’ve gotten my n’s into journaling as well. Something we can do together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capturing stories. One day at a time. For the month of December.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love the uniqueness of your page. Very different from my style, and I love it!

Radish said...

this is very exciting. What an effort!

Angie Blom said...

wow.. this is just awesome. I love the artsy feel to your album.. can't wait to see more page.