February 28, 2015

My Favorite Things: Invisibilia Podcast

My Favorite Things is a regular blog post where I will share with you something that currently delights me.


Released in 2015.


Plot line: Invisibilia (Latin for all the invisible things) is about the invisible forces that control human behavior - ideas, beliefs, assumptions and emotions. Co-hosted by Lulu Miller and Alix Spiegel, Invisibilia interweaves narrative storytelling with scientific research that will ultimately make you see your own life differently.

I love listening to podcasts, and am delighted when I find new ones that are interesting, and fascinating, and thought provoking. This new podcast fits that bill perfectly, and will make you think and want to talk to someone after each episode.

You can get more information and the downloads here. If you have not already listened to it, this is a podcast worth listening to. 

No comments: