June 17, 2014

Journal pages

Couple of early pages in my new larger journal. Loving all that space to write in.


As you can see from the page above, I simply write out whatever is in my head at the moment. Get it out. If the writing turns out to be private, I just don't share it. Have loads of pages like that. For my eyes only.


But then I have pages like this one that I knew I would share, and I adjust accordingly. Both pages were done on the same day I think, and capture a moment in time. As always, click on images to view larger.

2 comments:

matilda magtree said...

Do you know about The Sketchbook Project? A fabulous art 'library' that tours N. America. Anyone can join.
http://www.sketchbookproject.com/

I think you might enjoy it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Elizabeth said...

Yes Matilda, I know about the project and it is indeed fab.