September 26, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 37

This is week 37 and I continue to love this project. I am playing catch up, and should be all caught up by the weekend. I ended up taking very few photos this week. Some weeks are like that. I watched some great tennis, a fab movie, and mourned the premature end to sailing season.

I am also starting to think about 2014, and whether I will continue this project in the new year. Yes I love it, but am thinking about maybe doing one page per week, or maybe one double spread per month. Will let you know what I decide. Thanks for stopping by. As always, click on images to view larger.

Here is the two page spread:

Left side:

Right side:


You can read how I decide on this project, and the basic supplies I will use every week here.
Additional freebie supplies used this week:
Title background paper by Carina. Arrow card by Jen. Textured cards and Here is the story card by Melissa.

No comments: