February 19, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 7

This is week 7 and I love this project. Some weeks I have way more photos and stories than will fit on these pages, other weeks are quieter. Some people use this project to capture a story every day. Not me. I focus on what stories I want to document in a given week, though I do try to take photos daily. As always, click on images to view larger.

Here is the two page spread:

Left side:

Right side:

Additional freebie supplies used this week:
Title background paper by Carrie Stephens. Graph paper and You & Me card by Erica Hernandez. Photo flags by Cathy Zielske.

1 comment:

Erica Hernandez said...

Thank you so much for sharing this link - love how you've integrated my cards! You've done such a great job mixing current events in with your personal stuff (adore that shot of the paints - I just bought a small watercolor palette and pad for myself to play with last week...excited to play!)