February 26, 2013

One Little Word 2013: Vision Board

I'm a person who does homework. I was that kid that had homework done even if it was a snow day. Not that we had snow days in Kenya, but I'm just saying that if we did, I would have my homework done anyway. The homework this month in the One Little Word class is to create a Vision Board. Since I was creating mine digitally, decided to look for images on Pinterest and in my photo and art folders. Here is what I ended up with.

(Click on image to enlarge)

What you do, is you flip through magazines and rip out images and words that pull you in some way. No thought, you just do it. I did one of these with paper and glue many moons ago. Sometimes you have no idea what it all means, but other times you have a pretty good idea. Like I do with this one. I decided to use a layered template based on Project Life Template F, and since this will be an insert to Week 8, I used the same background for consistency. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: