January 15, 2012

It's the playoffs baby!

This weekend is all about football in our house. 2 games yesterday. 2 today. And what an incredible pair of games last night.

First up, the New Orleans Saints against the San Francisco 49ers. I was rooting for the Saints, and the first half did not look good. Everyone seemed to come alive in the 4th quarter. How the heck the Saints maintained such a close game with 5 turnovers is beyond me. The last 5 minutes or so of the game I was on my feet. Thought the Saints had it. Then no, they didn't. Then yes, they did. Then no, they didn't. They lost. What a game.

I barely had time to weep and shake off the stress. By the time the first game was over, the 2nd was already in progress. New England Patriots against Colorado Broncos. Home game for the Pats. Way below freezing temps - 6 degrees F. Brrr. What a game. Our defense seems to have changed overnight and sacked Tebow more times that I can recall. Pats all the way. A blow out. Sweet.

Now for the 2 games tonight. Need to remember to breathe.

No comments: