February 18, 2012

Over-excited






















I've often heard parents say things like this about their kids: they are over-tired, over-stimulated, etc.

Well, I am over-excited. We have a trip in the works and I am vibrating with excitement. Reading guide books. Pouring over maps. Thinking there is so much to do, I might just have to move there. Making a new travel journal. Thinking about what art supplies to take along. The list goes on.

So naturally was up around 2 am last night. Wide awake. No going back to sleep no way wide awake. Decided to get up and write about some of that excitement. Let it slowly leak out of me, so that I can get back to being excited and not over-excited.

So while I feel rather jet lagged today, I am excited.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

hope you have a grand time. love how you placed your pen over your writing. trying to read it in a halting way gave me the feeling of angst and excitement. how the mind races with lists in getting ready...delightful