September 15, 2011

Random Musings

  • I'm not usually around to watch the US Open, but this year caught the semi-finals and finals. Some of the best tennis I have ever seen. Made me want to get out my racket and play. Oh, you did not know that I play tennis? Well, I would not exactly say that I play - more along the lines of it is fun to chase those balls down. Where the heck are the ball girls when you need them?
  • Speaking of tennis, anyone else annoyed by Serena Williams and her rude behavior on the courts? And she was fined $2000. Oh right. Why even bother? I was mad enough to sent a message to both the USTA and Nike.
  • Been loving the wonderful boating weather recently. That big full moon rising over the ocean is magical.
  • Anyone else notice that sunset is getting a little earlier each night in these parts? It is a little before 7pm now and is only going to get worse. Can see why the ancients sacrificed animals and virgins to try and appease the gods. Come back sun!

No comments: