September 29, 2011

One in every port

As a kid I remember reading how sailors had a sweetheart in every port. My goal is to have a friend in every port, and was delighted when I met up with one in A2. Pam is delightful and fun and we can talk for hours. And no pond scum for us. We dive deep.

We started with a tasty lunch at Mani Osteria. The fire alarm went off at the end of our meal, and wouldn't you know it - not a single person moved or even seemed to notice the migraine inducing sirens and flashing lights. I, of course, knew the location of the nearest exits. We then explored the exhibits at UMMA. Love this little museum - a local gem.

Of course, we were too busy gabbing to take any photos, so I have none to share. No pics but fond memories of a fun visit with a fellow traveler.

No comments: