January 12, 2011

Stripes

The thing about January, is that there are so many new things to explore. I'm dabbling in many of them, and one is the Art Journal January 2011 by Milliande. She is playing with a theme the entire month - in this case stripes. If you have not seen her videos yet, do check them out for some inspiration.

Since I'm dabbling, I'm not playing in a particular order - decided to play with Day 5. I love the work of Guido Daniele - simply stunning, so was delighted to play with my hands and create this zebra. I used ink, markers and watercolors. Fun no?

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow! Love your drawing. Thanks for sharing Guido's site. Amazing work and ideas. Looking forward to doing this hand zebra sometime today. A little more shoveling to do, 2 ft here is a lot!!! with a little more in some of the drifts.

Elizabeth said...

This was fun to do Cynthia. How did yours turn out?