September 27, 2010

Travel journal

I made a new travel journal for an upcoming trip. Love the process of making a new book and playing with all the supplies - paper, wallpaper samples, fabric samples, thread. I really liked Teesha Moore's Amazing 16 page journal idea, and decided to bind five of these into a book with hard covers. I used smaller sheets to start with, so my book is about 4.5 x 6 inches. To keep the book closed, I stamped a piece of elastic and create a loop. Cannot wait to fill it up.



3 comments:

Creatively Lisa said...

I love this journal. You did a great job creating it. Sorry I missed the last meet-up. Already had plans. Is there one scheduled for October. I think I found some new people interested in joining.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Lisa. I will be scheduling the Oct meet-up next week. Hope to see you then.

Cynthia said...

Your journal is beautiful and the size is great. Wishing you a fabulous trip.