September 22, 2010

Recent Reads

Happy Autumnal Equinox. One of two days each year with equal light and dark. Something quite auspicious about that no?

1. Sara Midda's South of France
Delightful gem of a little book. Read it again to inspire me for an upcoming trip.

2. The Confident Creative
There are a lot of good ideas and reflections in this book. However I found the way the author writes to be annoying.

3. The Illustrated Life
A book I never tire looking at. It is on my nightstand - always there when I am in the mood to be delighted.

4. When Wanderers Cease to Roam
This is an illustrated journal with a section for each month a year. Loved it.

5. The Kill Artist
First book I've read by the author, and first in the Gabriel Allon series. An old style thriller - while not fantastic is a good read. I am currently reading the next book in the series.

6. The Beat of Urban Art
Stumbled across this graffiti artist while browsing my local library shelves and love, love his style.

No comments: