April 23, 2016

The 100-Day Project | Days 1-5

I've accepted the 100-day project challenge this year, and you can read more about it here. I post my collages daily on Instagram, and plan to post a recap every 5 days or so here on my blog. As always, click on images to view larger.

1/100:

2/100:

3/100:

4/100:

5/100:

My mixed media supplies include acrylic paints, paper, gel pens, and sharpie markers. I glue everything down using an uhu glue stick. Since my collage skills are almost non-existent, this challenge is forcing my brain to work in unfamiliar ways. I am delighted to find my brain working on compositions and ideas all the time, and sometimes an idea comes to me in its entirety. So fun. I am also using up my stash, which is another thing that makes me happy about this project. 

5 down, 95 more to go!

No comments: