March 17, 2016

Cinemascope: The People vs OJ Simpson

Cinemascope is a regular blog post where I will share with you movies and TV shows I think are worth watching.





Released in 2016.

Plot line: The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story explores the chaotic behind-the scenes dealings and maneuvering on both sides of the O.J. Simpson trial.

People, this has got to be the best show on TV I've watched in ages. There are so many issues of real importance explored in this show, and the cast is really great. I am so mad most of the time - so be warned, this is not a show to sit and watch if you are looking for a feel good evening. This show has resurrected so much of the debates we had in my home during the actual OJ trial, and there is still much to discuss. Absolutely worth your time.

You can see the trailer here. If you have yet to see it, this is a TV series worth watching.

No comments: