August 3, 2013

One Little Word 2013: July Update

And just like that July is over, so time for a monthly status update. Remember these were my goals for the month:


And how did I do?

Goal #1: Eat healthier. This is a somewhat subjective goal. How does one really measure it? But overall I would say yes. I found new and creative ways to pump up the veggies, and you know what? They are not bad. Not great. But not bad.

Goal #2: Play dates. Yes. Alone. Together. With others. Am always left energized afterwards. Need to remember to do this more.

Goal #3: Laugh more. Yes. Having witty stuffed animals around help.

Realize that all my goals this month were subjective, and hard to measure. So I went with an overall feeling. Did I think I moved forward in each of these areas? Yes.

All in all, am quite proud of my efforts and accomplishments. I hope you had a great month as well. Let's see what August has in store.

No comments: