August 13, 2013

Las Vegas Reading


I am headed to Vegas again to visit my brother and his family. So excited to get a chance to catch up with them, and connect with my three nieces. My nieces and Moi are all August babies, so part of my birthday month celebrations will include them this year.

If you know anything about me, you know that I like to read up about the places I visit. Novels. Non-fiction. Graphic novels. Travel guides. I have been to Vegas many times over the years, but decided to check out the newest travel guides to see what was new since my last visit.

So here is what I have read, or am reading for this trip:
2. Frommer's Las Vegas 2013 (travel guide)
3. Fodor's Las Vegas 2013 (travel guide)
4. Lonely Planet 48 Hours in Las Vegas (travel guide)

Do you read about a place before you visit? While you are there? Do you find as I do that it enriches the trip?

No comments: