June 22, 2013

12 Weeks of Summer: Week 3

Melissa is running the 12 Weeks of Summer challenge. Check it out if you have not already, and join in the fun. The goal for week three was to create a 5x5 with still photos in between each video. Also the 5x5 was to focus on one event.

The event I decided to document was a trip to the grocery store. An event most of us do so regularly that we hardly give it much thought. What struck me as I was buying groceries this week was how much more I noticed everything. I was seeing with new eyes. I had a flashback to my first several visits to an American grocery store, and being dazzled by the sheer volume and variety of what was available. Over the years that newness had eroded, but this week I was again filled with wonder at the abundance available to me.


If the embedded video does not work, click here.

No comments: