June 10, 2013

12 Weeks of Summer: Video 1

One of my goals has been to get better at creating and editing videos, so I was delighted to see that Melissa is running a challenge to do just that. The goal for week one was to simply learn to use a video camera and editing software. I decided to use the video function on my iPhone, and instead of editing on my phone used the free Movie Maker software on my PC. Without further ado, here is my first video. You'll note that I'm standing on floating docks while filming. 


If the embedded video does not work, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! First of all my 8 year old son, Owen LOVES ships. He gives this video 5 stars :). Gorgeous video of an incredible subject!! Very cool. You get an A+ for week one!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Melissa.