April 24, 2013

World Book Night 2013

As a reader, I love this project. I handed out 20 copies of The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh for World Book Night this year. 
I am out of town, so decided to bring my box of books along with me to Ann Arbor. Since I was meeting my friend, Pam, for lunch on State Street, decided to hand out my books in the area. And what a different experience I had from last year. Maybe because it was a younger crowd, maybe because it was a lovely warm day, maybe it was because people in Michigan are friendly to strangers. I had fun, and handed out all my book in about 15 minutes. Love getting outside my comfort zone, and I look forward to next year.

Were you a giver? I would love to hear your experience. And if you are interested, do sign up to be a giver next year. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: