March 7, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 9

This is week 9 and I continue to love this project. Some weeks I simply do not get around to taking lots of photos, and this was one of those weeks. Decided to capture bits and pieces of my life right now instead. I do not watch TV or listen to the radio anymore, but do watch shows online and listen to podcasts on my ipod - the one my nephews think of as "so old that you can only listen to music on it". As always, click on images to view larger.

Here is the two page spread:

Left side:

Right side:

Additional freebie supplies used this week:
Title background paper by Stacy Marks. Lined and honeycomb cards by Melissa. Sunday word element by Karen. Flower element by Anne Langpap. Swirl element by mterasawa. Flowers by Jessica Sprague. Striped paper by Shabby PrincessClock card from Watchmen.

No comments: