August 21, 2009

Visual Journal

I pre-painted this page - love the warm colors. Reminded me of summer and bare feet.





















Am loving the fresh veggies from CSA. So many strange and wondrous things. I clearly need to work on my veggie drawing :-)

Summer feels like it is finally here. Love sailing season. The Boston Harbor Islands are such a gem and yet so many people have not been on them. This is the view from a mooring off Peddocks Island.







Bags. An obsession. Must have been a nomad in a past life.

1 comment:

Maria said...

OK, last comment. Just read "geography of bliss" which i don't necessarily recommend, but the author had a bag collection too. Think he had 300 bags. What are the chances I'd read of two people with bag obsessions at once? He is a traveler, as you are, if not a nomad. As for me, I do like my cloth grocery bags.. and have quite a collection in my trunk! Took a long time to develop the habit then one day there was no turning back.