August 19, 2009

Recent Reads

1. The Golem's Eye
Yes, this is a YA series, but so much fun. Book 2 of the Bartimaeus Trilogy. Read this book last week while hanging out at moorings, and loved it. I am not usually into fantasy books, though there are several memorable exceptions to this rule. Am spacing the last book of the trilogy out - something to look forward to. Love when I find books like that.

2. Judy Moody
Have been researching good books for my nieces (ages 7 and 6), and tried the first in this series. A good read for that age group. Will see what the girls think. A fun thing about reading books for kids, is that it takes me back to hanging out and reading as a kid myself. Such great joyous memories.

3. Sacred Hearts
Am currently reading this book and really liking it. If you have not read anything by the author, I would highly recommend starting with this book.

No comments: