July 22, 2009

Random Musings

  • Am so dang sore. Love my new gym, and think I am overdoing it a little. Played over 2 hours of badminton today and my knees are groaning now. Love it. Anyone up for a game of badminton? Brings back so many fun memories. Does not feel like exercise - feels like playing - and isn't that the whole point?
  • Got an invite from TED today. I'll be going to their Boston event next week. Am so dang excited!
  • Am loving this book. Don't you love when you find a fun read?
  • Been playing on the boat - though not gone on any longer cruises yet - the rain, the rain. Am tired of the rain.
  • Had the most delish meal with goodies from the CSA - corn, new potatoes, fresh peas - simply incredible.
  • Decided to chop off my hair - time for a change. A couple of days after my visit to the haircut joint, decided that it was not short enough so took the clippers in hand yesterday. Probably not so even now, but what the heck. I love it.

No comments: