July 31, 2009

Le Whif

One of the new experiences at TEDx Boston was trying the new Le Whif - a new way of consuming chocolate. Instead of eating it, you inhale it. Zero calories.

My feedback: Strange packing - looks like lipstick - not sure which end goes in your mouth. I hear that they are changing that in the next rev. Feels like holding a cigar in your hand. When I inhaled, I got a little dusting of chocolate powder in my mouth. Yes a little chocolate taste, but nothing to get excited about - kinda like a little dusting of hot chocolate powder. Might be zero calories, but you also get zero pleasure or satisfaction. Actually left me craving some real chocolate, so headed over to the snack table and helped myself to a large brownie. Delicious. Sure there are calories - but really, there is no comparison as to the sheer pleasure of the experience. No chocolate lite for this girl.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I'm with you 100% on this topic!