June 2, 2008

Recent Reads

1. Idyll Banter
A quick and fun read - with some real gems. It felt like reading letters from a friend.

2. The Passion
My book club is reading this book for June. A quick and delicious read and I's sure that I read the book when it was first released. The author is quite a poet, and I loved so many of the passages in this book. Here is an example: "We gamble with the hope of winning, but it's the thought of what we might lose that excites us".

3. The Decorated Page
Have read this book over a dozen times - simply looking at the pictures makes me happy.

4. The Decorated Journal
Another book that makes me happy to simply browse through.

5. Living the Creative Life
The book interviews various artists and I really enjoyed seeing some of the art created and learning more about how people play.

No comments: