June 24, 2008

Do you Roomba?

I've been excited ever since the iRobot launched their first versions of the Roomba. I have wonderful memories of a house cleaned daily, freshly laundered and ironed sheets, etc. I assume that it's obvious that I had little to do with achieving this Shangri-La, though I did wallow in it. So when iRobot started up, I figured this could be my way of re-creating paradise (did you know that my version of heaven is a wonderful library with a large fireplace, huge windows, leather couches and a cat - but that's another story). The Roomba cleans while I'm gone; goes back to it's docking station, maybe it is only a matter of time before it makes dinner!

I have yet to buy one - but think so often about getting one that I might as well do it. So, here's my question. Do you Roomba? What do you like or not like about it?

1 comment:

Rhea said...

I saw a store demo of one of these a few years ago but I don't know anyone who actually owns one.