January 29, 2008

Postcards

Know how you travel to interesting places and they have the most horrendous postcards for sale? No? Well, it happens to me all the time. I'm constantly on the lookout for great postcards and find myself often shaking my head. Those of you who have received postcards from me, just know that those were the cream of the crop!

No-more. I've decided that it's time to make my own postcards - I mean how hard can it be? I can use my own photos and artwork to create unique cards designed by moi. Been looking at various places that make them, and finally decided to order 2 sets from MPIX.

Pros:
1. I love them!
2. The pearl paper is wonderful (they also offer linen & text stock)
3. I got them in about 2 days
4. They're having a 50% sale under the end of Jan, and 5x7s cost me $.40ea (not including S&H)
5. Incredibly easy to use

Cons:
1. Can only order sets of 24 - of the same image. Would love to be able to create different cards in the same batch
2. Cheapest S&H is USPS priority mail - but it is lovely when they get to you so fast

Bad postcards no more!

*
If you are a postcard fan, check out this site. I've gotten fun cards from people around the world.
PS: I love getting postcards in the mail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!