September 21, 2017

Cinemascope: Narcos (Season 3)

Cinemascope is a regular blog post where I will share with you movies and TV shows I think are worth watching.

Image result for narcos season 3 poster

Released in 2017.

Plot line: Now that the bloody hunt for Pablo Escobar has ended, the DEA turns its attention to the richest drug trafficking organization in the world: the Cali Cartel. Led by four powerful godfathers, this cartel operates much differently than Escobar's, preferring to bribe government officials and keep its violent actions out of the headlines.

I love this Netflix series. You learn much about the drug industry, the cartels, the US culpubity in all of it, and the reason why the moeny spent on "the war on drugs" was essentially money flushed down the toilet. The acting and production quality is really good. I am often to be found talking to the characters while I watch, and my blood pressure increases with every show. So good.

You can see the trailer here. If you have yet to see it, this is TV worth watching.

No comments: