January 6, 2017

My Fave Reads of 2016

It's always fun to review what I read in any given year. Here are my fave books of 2016 :

Non-Fiction:


I rated the top two as 5 star reads, and the bottom two received 4 stars.

Fiction:


2016 was a fantastic year for classics. I adore every book on this list, and each got 5 stars. An interesting note is that I listened to each of these on audio, and that seems to be a trend that will continue in the new year.

Comics:


The Comics genre is exploding, and I'm delighted with the sheer variety of what is available today. I rated the top four as 5 star reads, and the bottom two received 4 stars. The thing to note is that three books in the Ooku series garnered 5 stars, while the rest were 4 star reads.

There are many other 4 star reads from the year, but these are the ones that really stick out for me as I look back over my list. You can read my reviews of these and other books read in 2016 here.

I'd love to hear about your fave books, and if there are titles you think I must read in the new year, please do let me know.

No comments: