March 26, 2010

Things that make me go hmmm ....

  • Filled out the 2010 census the other day and was surprised by the ethnicity section. If you were a person-of-color, there were so many options to choose from. However, if you were Caucasian, you had a single choice: "white". What I found most surprising is that there was no box to check if you were multi-racial.
  • I stopped in at my local Staples to pick up a couple of things and as I approached the building saw a line of 5 monks in saffron robes walking out. They got into a minivan and drove away. The older monks had on thick socks and hats. Must have been quite cold. What were they buying I wonder?
Here is my 3rd art journal page using paint chips. I actually created this one first. Seemed to have a sunset/sunrise theme.

No comments: