September 24, 2009

Random Musings

  • Love, love. love spending time with my nephews. They are amazing little people. We had hours of fun hanging out yesterday - and ah yes, doing homework. Love the questions they ask. Love how they connect dots. Love everything about them. And I have a trip planned to go see my nieces in less than a month. How lucky can this Aunt be?
  • Picked up a bagful of books from the library yesterday. If you don't use your local library try it. It is like Christmas once a week. Delightful.
  • The Autumnal Equinox is behind us. The days are getting shorter, but what fab weather we are having. The colors are simply stunning - it's like looking at a painters palette when I go for walks.
  • Just back from one such walk, which culminated in a serving of Bear Claw (my fave ice-cream) - bliss!
  • Oct is hovering in the midst of next week. How the heck did that happen?

No comments: